Oral surgery is a field of dentistry that deals with the diagnosis and management of the diseases, injuries, and defects of the human mouth, jaw and associated facial structures.
Our services include surgical procedures such as:
- Wisdom tooth surgeries
- Dental implants
- Sinus-lift procedure
- Bone grafting
- Adjunct surgery to orthodontics
If you have undergone a wisdom tooth surgery, please adhere to the following:
- Continue biting on the gauze with firm pressure for 1-2 hours.
- Do not rinse mouth vigorously.
- Consume soft and cool diet.
- Avoid eating for 3-4 hours after surgery, to avoid lip biting.
- Avoid smoking especially for 24 hours
- Swelling or bruising on face may be expected. It will subside within few days.
- Do not engage in strenuous activities for at least 4-5 days after surgery
- Take medication as prescribed
- Brush your teeth as usual. Brush gently at the wound area.
- Please visit dentist in 1 week time to remove sutures.